Monday, May 7, 2012

Clean and Clear Cleansers

It has been years since I have even looked at Clean and Clear for facial products. Recently while reading an online article they mentioned Clean and Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Hydrating Cleanser as a great buy. Clean and Clear was on sale at Walgrees last week 2/$10, so I picked up the Cleanser and a pack of the facial cleansing wipes. These two products are winners that I will repurchase again.
First up the Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing wipes. Just one light swipe over a madeup face and your makeup practically jumps on the cleansing cloth. The cloth itself is a nice size, lightly scented and oil free. I have no idea what is in this little powerhouse, but it takes away all traces of makeup even long lasting and waterproof.
I was truly satisfied with my Ponds Daily Makeup Wipes, but now there is a new winner.

Second up is the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Hydrating Cleanser. This gentle oil free cleanser is packed with pineapple, coconut, and acai, and lightly sprinkled with strawberry seeds. This is a great morning and evening cleanser I use with my Clarisonic. It does not leave my skin feeling tight. My skin is smooth lightly hydrated and bright.

For now I am going to skip the pricey cleansers for this dynamic duo.



Love and Lipgloss,


Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment