Sunday, April 15, 2012

I had a great Saturday, spending time with my cousins, aunts and uncles. It was so nice for us to be together for a celebration rather than a funeral.
I took advantage of Bath and Body Works super Saturday Sale. When you purchased 3 Signature Collection items you got 3 free. Also with the Saturday special you got one full sized bodywash and one lotion of a new spring scent. The final bonus was $1 shipping.
Saturday was also an all day beauty event on QVC. It Cosmetics has their very first foundation called Anti Aging Celebration Foundation . It is supposed to be full coverage and comes with a super plush brush. I can't wait to try it. I am always on the quest for the best foundation.




Until my next post, Love and Lipgloss,

Kimberly






No comments:

Post a Comment