Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mini Haul @ Walmart

Mini haul on Thursday. I did some shopping at WalMart. I picked up some great recommendations from Emily Noel @ Beauty Broadcast. 
For a long time I was just a lip balm lip gloss kinda gal, but in the last year I have become a lipstick nut. Seriously.
Some time last year Emily made a video Fav MAC lipsticks + Drugstore Dupes .  I only own one MAC lipstick and I am not that crazy about it. In fact I can't even tell you if I have it anymore. LOL! Anyway the colors she chose looked great and would flatter a lot of skin tones. Of the list she came up with, so far I have picked up: Loreal Color Riche in Fairest Nude , and Maybelliene Color Sensational in Born With It .
I also picked up a new aerosol hairspray from Treseme called Tres Two . This will be the first time I have ever tried a Treseme hairspray. Emily has highly regarded this spray in multiple videos and her hair never looks stiff or crazy.
I can't wait to let you know how I like these products. Thanks for stopping by.

XoXo,

Kimberly (MrsMommaRN) Twitter (MsMommaRN) YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment